Welcome to the online application system for the Educational Psychology Funded Training (EPFT) Scheme, for the September 2019 intake.
Please read our help page
before creating an application. You can also download the application process guide
which will assist you in creating your application.
All candidates are required to register as a new candidate for the 2019 intake, even if you have registered in previous years. Please click on "Candidate Registration" below.
If you have already registered and received a username and temporary password, use these to log in above. If your temporary password has expired use the Forgotten Password link above to get a new one.
If you registered but have not received your login credentials
please contact the AEP office for assistance (DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPEAT THE REGISTRATION PROCESS)
BEFORE YOU REGISTER OR LOG IN:
Please note that a non-refundable fee of £25
is payable by all applicants wishing to create an application for the 2018 intake. If you have not yet paid, you can do so via this link
- Application Start Date: Monday 26 September 2018 (12pm)
- References Deadline: Wednesday 28 November 2018 (12pm)
- Application Deadline: Wednesday 5 December 2018 (5pm) (WE WILL NOT ACCEPT LATE APPLICATIONS)
- Interviewing and Shortlisting Deadline: Wednesday 20 March 2019 (12pm)
- Offer Release Date: Wednesday 27 March 2019 (12pm)
- Offer Accept Deadline: Wednesday 3 April 2019 (12pm)
- Recruitment to the EPFT scheme is operated by the Association of Educational Psychologists as a service for applicants for DfE funded places on approved training programmes in educational psychology (in England only) and for the training providers.
- Enquiries regarding the application system should be sent to EPFT@aep.org.uk.
Enquiries about funding should be directed to the DfE at firstname.lastname@example.org.